S. Dianne Blanford
About S. Dianne Blanford
Dianne devotes her law practice almost exclusively to Estate Planning and Estate Administration. Her primary concern is that her clients receive courteous and effective representation.
Dianne has been a frequent speaker on all aspects of Estate Planning and Estate Administration. Other accomplishments include: Author: “Basic Estate Planning After the Economic and Tax Relief Act of 2001,” Kentucky Bench & Bar, July 2002. “Annotated Will and Trust,” University of Kentucky Practice Handbook, Estate Planning, 1996. Membership History: Central Kentucky Planning Giving Council. Bluegrass Estate Planning Council. Hospice of the Bluegrass Board of Directors. Berea College Planned Giving Council. St. Joseph Hospital Foundation Board. Kentucky Women’s Leadership Network.
- Admitted in 1983, Kentucky and U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- 1987, U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
Law School Attended
- University of Kentucky, Class of 1983, J.D.
- University of Kentucky, Class of 1980, B.A. with distinction
- Henderson, Kentucky, December 29, 1953
Associations & Membership History
- Fayette County (Probate and Trust Section) and Kentucky (Probate and Trust Section) Bar Associations
Areas of Law
- Estate Planning
- Probate Administration
- Elder Law